All 5 art Reviews

Tunnel Tunnel

You need something to catch the viewers attraction

The image looks pretty plain and boring. Why? There's nothing of interest in there. It's a tunnel, and the tunnel is pretty well done, but it's just a tunnel, that's it. You need something to catch the viewers attraction, especially at the left side of the picture...

7IsUnlucky responds:

Rainbow beachball of death?

Battle Sabre Design (1) Battle Sabre Design (1)

Amazing Colors

Awesome choice of colors and a great, yet simple, background matching very well with the rest of the picture, good job!

Master Chief Master Chief

Badass, but the earth...

It looks very very good, but the earth would need some work. More clouds, and some landmasses too, as what it now is is just water, with very few clouds.

I just don't think the earth did live up to the quality of the rest of this amazing piece of art

Keep up the good work!

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks thanks! And yeah, I know what you mean. To be honest, it was originally just flames below him, but someone pointed out that it was too distracting, so for a last minute fix, I threw the planet in to gain more attention to Master Chief. xD

So yeah... I should probably go back in and fix the planet sometime. :P xD

Asymmetrical Lattice Work Asymmetrical Lattice Work

Great abstraxt work!

Good job on this one!

Super Meat Boy- Alien Hominid Super Meat Boy- Alien Hominid

Sweet contrast

Looks very sweet with the strong contrast. Love the grungy style, but I think the glow at the gun is a bit misplaced, and could've been a bit stronger.